Board and Taskforce UAS PD Arts + Creative are organising the second symposium of the Professional Doctorate Programme of the Arts + Creative domain.
The day will be divided into two parts. The morning session, from 09:30 to 12:00, is reserved for the separate meetings of the general board, the graduate committee, and the support and policy officers. Then, from 13:00 onwards, we will hold a symposium with our PD candidates and their supervisors to which we also welcome other interested parties.
- 09:30 – 12:00: Meetings (General board, Graduate committee and support and policy officers)
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch and walk-in for the symposium
- 13:00 – 14:00: Keynote by Nathalie Loveless, author of “How to Make Art at the End of the World: A Manifesto for Research-Creation.”, followed by Q&A
- 14:00 – 15:30: Presentation of the eight PD research projects
- 16:00 – 16:45: Panel discussion about the quality dimensions and requirements of artistic research
- 16:45: Drinks
The moderator for the symposium will be Liesbet van Zoonen.
Please reserve the date and register as soon as possible using this LINK.
UAS PD Arts + Creative is a joint effort by HKU, Rietveld, AHK, HvA, University of the Arts The Hague, Hogeschool Rotterdam, Codarts, Avans Hogeschool, BUas, Fontys, DAE, Zuyd, ArtEZ, Hanzehogeschool, InHolland.