Board and Taskforce UAS PD Arts + Creative are organising the second symposium of the Professional Doctorate Programme of the Arts + Creative domain.
The day will be divided into two parts. The morning session, from 09:30 to 12:00, is reserved for the separate meetings of the general board, the graduate committee, and the support and policy officers. Then, from 13:00 onwards, we will hold a symposium with our PD candidates and their supervisors to which we also welcome other interested parties.
- 09:30 – 12:00: Meetings (General board, Graduate committee and support and policy officers)
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch and walk-in for the symposium
- 13:00 – 14:00: Keynote by Nathalie Loveless, author of “How to Make Art at the End of the World: A Manifesto for Research-Creation.”, followed by Q&A
- 14:00 – 15:30: Presentation of the eight PD research projects
- 16:00 – 16:45: Panel discussion about the quality dimensions and requirements of artistic research
- 16:45: Drinks
The moderator for the symposium will be Liesbet van Zoonen.
Please reserve the date and register as soon as possible using this LINK.
For additional information, please visit our website at https://pd-arts-creative.nl or email us at Caradt@avans.nl.
UAS PD Arts + Creative is a joint effort by HKU, Rietveld, AHK, HvA, University of the Arts The Hague, Hogeschool Rotterdam, Codarts, Avans Hogeschool, BUas, Fontys, DAE, Zuyd, ArtEZ, Hanzehogeschool, InHolland.